Potential TIP L/A Leaders complete an application online, which requires a reference from a friend or colleague. Leaders are selected based on a wide variety of criteria, including their sector, existing skills, mindset, and network. Ideal TIP L/A Leaders will:
- Be established professionals or up-and-coming innovators who work, live—or both—within the Lewiston-Auburn area
- Be passionate about L/A’s potential and are involved in reshaping the existing community.
- Participate in municipal or non-profit arts and entertainment boards, grassroots organizations for community betterment, or community outreach organizations.
- Frequent local shops, bars, and restaurants.
- Be recognized by their current network, the current business community, or their peers as an innovator or trailblazer.
- Challenge the current status quo if its disruption can lead to Lewiston-Auburn’s long-term improvement.
- Have an attitude and mindset that all things are possible.
- Believe that learning and personal growth are a path to success.
- Be willing to meet Project Tipping Point in a shared commitment of at least five years to the L/A community.
If you or someone you know is contributing to Lewiston Auburn, would benefit from a positively transformed community, and is ready to invest time in their professional and personal growth, apply or nominate someone now. The deadline is August 5, 2016.
Read about the details
If this sounds like you or someone you know, click here to Nominate a Leader.