How to Engage with Project Tipping Point
Individuals, employers and organizations are encouraged to sponsor a current or emergent leader.
Sponsors commit to:
- $4,500 in supplied tuition per leader
- Building a connection to the leader through a minimum of 3, hour-long sessions
- Attending a Project Tipping Point final event
Sponsors will receive:
- Acknowledgment on gotippingpoint.com and social media
- Recognition at the Project Tipping Point final event
- Invitations to network-building social sessions
- The opportunity to invest in the future of L/A and build a lasting relationship with a leader.
If you would like to sponsor a TIP L/A Leader Development but don’t already have a connection to a candidate, Project Tipping Point will match sponsors and leaders based on aligned interests and future relationship potentials.
Sponsor a Session
Sponsorship of sessions supports the individual leaders who will be working to transform Lewiston-Auburn.
Orientation Session Sponsors – Two sponsorships available at $7,500
- Receive ongoing recognition on gotippingpoint.com, social media, and printed materials for the full 18 months of active sessions.
- Invited to attend a dinner during orientation, and a portion of the final event.
Session Sponsors – Seven sponsorships available at $2,500
- Receive recognition on gotippingpoint.com, social media, and printed materials for the two-month sponsorship period.
- Invited to attend evening meal of sponsored session.
Social Session Sponsors – Fourteen sponsorships available at $1,000
- Receive recognition on gotippingpoint.com, social media, and printed materials for the sponsored month.
- Sponsor can host or attend a session, and receives recognition throughout the evening.
Join our Network
Project Tipping Point is working with the existing network of Lewiston Auburn’s decision makers, leaders, entrepreneurs, change makers and social innovators. We want you to get connected, and we want to connect you to others.
- Qualify as a mentor or coach
- Share an innovative idea or experience at a social session
- Submit a project for our TIP L/A Leaders to tackle
Email us to get connected!