Consultant, Carole Martin Consulting
Carole works closely with others to maximize planned and unanticipated change. Specific areas of expertise include:
- Cultivating shared leadership skills, attitudes and cultural conditions.
- Formulating dynamic strategies to propel organizations, collaborations and communities forward.
- Facilitating high stakes sessions.
- The successful formation, revitalization and ending of complex collaborations and partnerships, with special emphasis on strengthening connections in communities while accomplishing important outcomes.
- Supporting successful leadership transitions in collectives.
- Revamping internal operating structures and work culture to advance achievement of goals and priorities and enhance the quality of the work or volunteer experience.
Carole’s approach emphasizes solid business analysis and strong working relationships based upon trust. Projects include working with philanthropists interested in climate change to learn together and align funding in new and intentional ways and supporting leaders in leading collectively through Maine Network Partners Fellows program.
Her passions include coffee, closely observing nature and seeing the humor and humanity in just about any situation.